I had a great weekend despite the horrible rain we had all day today. Friday night I went out with some girls to Sacramento's BJ's Brewery for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a great time chatting all evening and just being out without the kiddos. I really enjoyed getting out since I tried to stay in as much as possible this past week since Zac was sick. He is getting better but he still has a horrible cough and his antibiotics are giving him a butt rash. I hate that!
Saturday, I got up and headed out to my Scrapbook Retreat. There I met a dear friend and we had a great time being crafty. I was also very productive. I did five layouts and I am very happy with all of them. I will post pics of them very soon. However, I didn't get much sleep last night because Zac was coughing most of the evening.
As for today, I didn't want to do anything but I did a couple loads of laundry, vacuumed and tried to start organizing my scrap area. Then in the evening, my bro and sis-in-law came over and had dinner. We also had a few other friends come over for dinner as well. We had a great evening with all of them. Herschel put Zeke in bed a while ago and I got Zac to bed not too long ago as well. I have to say that I am one tired momma. I too am heading off to bed. Hopefully, Zac will sleep better tonight so that I can as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment