Yesterday was Zeke's last day of basketball. It was a very low scoring game and it was a very close one. They held on tightly to make their season an undefeated one. Unfortunately Zeke didn't play so well. He just looked out of it. Which makes sense today, because he is running a slight fever and he has been on the couch all day. Either way, I am very proud of him and how far he has come in such a short time. I hope he will play again next year.
As for now, we are moving on to baseball. This is a little bit longer season. It runs until his birthday in May. And somehow, Hersh is the assistant coach. He is not quite sure how that happened. Oh well, we were going to be at all of the games anyways. I will leave you with a quick photo of Zeke with his basketball trophy. Enjoy your week, mine is a busy one.
No comments:
Post a Comment