
Hersch doesn't usually wear glasses but he said that his contacts were bothering him. *sarcastic smile*

Yes, I know I am concentrating. I take this serious.
After our fun filled evening and just a busy week, Hersch and I vegetated most of Sunday. It was great to have a lazy day. Hersch had brought the guest bed out to the living room so we were watching tv late and relaxing. These next few photos are of the boys having so much fun with the bed being out in the living room.


Zac didn't quite get as into the jumping thing until he saw Zeke a few times. As you can see, it didn't take him long to catch on. They were too much fun that night.
Lastly, I bought both of the boys a new pair of shoes. Zeke's fit him fine but Zac's were a little small (only cuz he has a fat foot), so I had to exchange them. I got Zac's bigger pair today. He was very happy to have his shoes. He was even modeling them for me. Like 'em?

They are Marvel Comic shoes. They have all the different Marvel action heroes on them. As Zeke pointed out to me, his shoes have more comics on them (because his shoes are bigger).
No comments:
Post a Comment