is something that I absolutely hate to do. I was just outside for a good hour and a half and it doesn't seem like I got anywhere! Zac was outside helping me for awhile, he had a glove on and he had a little shovel digging up dirt. I wish I would have had my camera. I also asked if he wanted to see a worm and of course he said "Yeah". He was holding it watching it squirm and giggling. Then he had enough of it and threw it on the ground somewhere. After that, he was playing baseball and wanted to use the gardening glove has his baseball glove. I tried explaining to him that they weren't the same but it doesn't matter to a two year old. He had been playing outside long enough and I needed him to take his nap. Then I went back out to pull some more weeds and some more weeds and then I was tired of doing the same thing and my legs were starting to hurt.
Well Zeke's lazy day turned out to be a sick day. I took him to the dr. with Zac on Monday only to find out that he has the beginnings of bronchitis. I felt bad for the poor kiddo. He doesn't usually get sick. But the dr. did give Zac the clearance for his dilation procedure tomorrow. His procedure is at 8:30 in the morning. That means I have to be there by 6:30 for check-in and have to leave at 5:30. I am not looking forward to getting up that early. Also I have to remember to ask the dr. to give Zac some meds so he won't throw up afterwards. Last time he had his procedure, he threw up on the way home and continued to do so until about 12 hours later. Then he was eating everything in sight because he finally felt better. Well I am going to pop over to another website to continue with my grandma's Mother's day gift. I'll tell you all more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment