
Nice hit baby! He made it to first safely but then got out during the next play because he over-ran second base. I think he momentarily forgot that he shouldn't do that.

Here he is as catcher. He does a fairly decent job at that position too. I have a "thing" for catchers. I think they are so cute. I think it is all the gear that they wear.
As I mentioned earlier, Zac has been sick all this week and later in the week his ears started draining on top of his illness (he has tubes), so we had to make another trip to the doctor's office. I have noticed that we do a lot of waiting with him. I captured this shot while we were "waiting" for his doctor to come in and see us.

After taking this shot, I realized that I want to make a scrapbook layout using this photo and the title "Waiting".
Friday was a good day for Zac and I because we got out of the house and socialized. We went to Starbucks in the morning to chat with the other moms and see the other kiddos, like we usually do. Then we went to drop off Zeke's lunch at school since he didn't think that I made it for him. And later that day when we picked up Zeke from school, Zac got to play on the playground with Zeke. They also had a really fun time together at home. Zeke was playing with him so well that day.

When Zeke wants to, he can be a great big brother.
As for this weekend, Herschel and I went to a friend's house and did our Fantasy Baseball draft. Apparently I might actually have a decent team on paper. We shall see how that holds up once the season starts here in a couple of days. Also, on Saturday night, I held another one of my "Craft Nights". I had invited a new mom to join us and I had a great time talking to her. She was a lot of fun. I also had a great time chatting it up with every one else as well. I got a 2 page layout done and it motivated me to finish up a few other layouts I needed to finish. I worked on those today. I still have a few others to finish the journaling on and then I can put them in their perspective albums. I always love being creative with photos. It brings me such joy and a sense of accomplishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment