Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cincinati Reds

Zeke had his first baseball meeting this evening and it looks like he will be playing for the Cincinnati Reds. All I have to say is, it isn't the White Sox. I told him he wouldn't be allowed in the house if he had to wear a White Sox uniform. I told you, we are die hard Cubbies fans! I am looking forward to watching Zeke play baseball since I have enjoyed watching him come so far in basketball. This evening at practice, Hersch was telling me that they were running new plays where Zeke gets the ball more to shoot outside since he did so well at last Saturdays game. Zeke was also getting a lot of great praise from his coach about how well he did. Yay Zeke!!! I'm super proud of you!

Earlier today, I took Zac to the doctor. She had me give him a breathing treatment in the office and listened to his lungs before and after. Luckily his pulse oxygen level went up a little so she wasn't going to admit him. That is something I worry about when he gets a nasty cough like this. He seems to be doing a little better, he's just really tired and out of sorts. His doctor also put him on an antibiotic just so he stays in the clear.

Also today, I was making some "Thank You" cards for the varsity coach for the girls basketball team. I think I was volunteered by my husband. The good thing was that I was able to make most of them with my scraps. Thank goodness. I wasn't sure if I would have enough supplies on hand. I think they came out pretty cute. What do you all think?

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the card! Is that a stamp that does the basketball shape?

lauralquinton said...

that is too cute!!