Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SuperBowl Shananigans....

We had a superbowl party this past weekend and I was happy to see that the Steelers won even though I usually root for the underdogs (see previous post). And I was also happy cuz my husband won some money in the box gambling thing they did. Woohoo honey! I had a great time at my party gettin to chat with all of my peeps. They keep me in stitches and then when you add a little alcohol, I am comin apart. At one point, I forgot there was even a football game on. "Oh yeah, that's why all these loud people are in my house again." Both Hersch and I had a great time and I think everyone else did as well. Here are a few pics of the crazy fun.

Hersch and I taking a time out for a kodak moment.

Jay, Robin and Angieeee gettin' some food.



Here are a bunch of us watching the 3-d commercials that were going on during the SuperBowl. Thanks Ang for getting those. Oh yeah and thanks Jayson for having to deal with the Walmart people for those.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: