Well yesterday, I spent most of my day waiting for the plumber to come and fix my water heater. He made it about noon and then looked at the water heater and said that he would be back at about two cuz he had to go get a trailer, tools and a new water heater to replace mine. I found it leaking on Wednesday afternoon. The plumber was really good about replacing it and by 4 o'clock, we had a brand spanking new water heater. It was still under warranty but of course I had to pay for labor.
Then this morning, Hersch tells me that he only had luke warm water in the shower. I was worried. I had a hot shower and I think, the water heater still needed to cycle all the way through. Later today, when my mom was watching Zac while I was at my meeting, she tells me that my washing machine was making a weird noise. Almost like it skipped. The worst part is that I have heard it make that noise before. It's still working though. I just figured, these things always seem to go in threes. Well I will keep you posted on that. Right now I am off to convince my little one that he needs to get in the tub...that didn't take much, he is already taking off his clothes and heading to the tub. I'll talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment