
Here he is looking at me thinking, "what the hello are you doing putting my blankie in here for?"

Here he was discovering that his "blankie" was under this other impostor blanket.

Look how happy he was to have his "blankie" back. And now mommy is happy cuz it doesn't smell as bad as before.
Later in the evening we had movie night with the kiddos and we watched "Madagascar 2". It was a very entertaining movie. I really loved it. That is the type of movie that needs to be watched more than once just to catch some of the jokes that were previously missed. I really enjoyed seeing more of the monkeys in this movie. And as always, the penguins are a riot. If you haven't seen either of the movies, I highly recommend watching them. You don't even have to have kids to enjoy them. Well that is it for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment