Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's game night...

Well since Hersh and I don't usually do anything for Valentine's Day, we had some friends over and had dinner, some drinks and played a board game. It was a lot of fun. I felt bad for some of the kiddos, they seemed to be having a rough night but then they were fine. I was even more excited that one of my friends that never drinks, had two drinks and a shot. Holy cow! You go my love! It was a low stress evening but now I am super tired. Oh well, the price you pay for some fun.

Now I think, I am going to get the kiddos set up with play-doh so that they can have some fun. I need to clean up a few things and go take my shower. Maybe if I get ready for my day, I won't feel so tired. Until later...

No comments: