Sunday, February 22, 2009

One great Saturday

Yesterday was a great Saturday for me. I got to watch my son's great basketball game. They finally had some competition and it was one intense game. They were tied at the end of the game and they went into three minutes of overtime. Zeke was also one of the boys picked to play in overtime. Zeke played great the whole game. He had six points, one steal and I think three rebounds. I was so proud of him. He is super cute shooting. He is an outside shooter because he doesn't like contact. It seems to work for him. Zeke's team won in overtime. I wish all of his games were like that, although then I think his coach would have an aneurysm for sure.

The other great part of my day was my craft night. I had such a great time. Thank you for all of you that were able to make it to my first Craft Night. Whether or not you did anything crafty, I hope you all had a great time as well. It was nice visiting with all of you and I can't wait to see you all back next month. I was at least able to complete a layout I had been working on for about a week now. I also really enjoyed seeing everyone's projects. Next month I will be having an Easter make & take. I look forward to seeing everyone again and maybe some new faces.

No comments: