So last night we went to watch a Kings and Bulls game in Sacramento thanks to our good friend who got us tickets. It is sort of a tradition for my husband, his best friend, his brother and his dad to go and watch the Kings and Bulls play when they come to town. For those of you that do not know we are big Chicago sports fans. Almost any Chicago team we root for (sorry White Sox, you are not included in the excitement). This year my son and I along with my sis-inlaw and nieces went with them. We were all wearing our Bulls apparel and sitting with my husband's friend in his Kings jersey. Well this year the Bulls finally beat the Kings and it was a great victory. Espescially considering the announcers had to let everyone know that the Bulls have not beat the Kings on their home turf since 1997. Well that is like sealing your fate once you do that. I believe the game was 109-77 but don't quote me on that. Here are a few pics to let you in on the action.

Here is one from our cheap seats! I actually really liked our seats cuz we could see everything.

A pic of Zeke and I. He was enjoying his icee drink and I was sporting my new purple "do".

Here is a cute pic of Zeke and his daddy right before Zeke was going on the court to shoot a free throw. They apparently let kids make one shot after the game is over. I thought that was pretty cool.

Here is the one of Zeke shooting his free throw. He just barely missed. We had a really great time and it was even better that the Bulls won.
Tonight Hersch is hoping for another Chicago victory by the Blackhawks. He went to the Sharks and Blackhawks game with his brother and his dad. I hope they win so then he will be super excited. And tomorrow we will be having a fab-o SuperBowl Party. Not really sure who to root for but I am super excited to watch. I will post pics of that hopefully on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment