Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Starting to worry...
Well apparently with all of the budget cuts, it is finally starting to trickle down to the teachers in my husband's district. He was just informed by his principal that he could very well lose his job as early as this week. I am hoping that he has just enough time in to miss the cuts. I don't know what he is going to do if he loses his job. I don't know what we, as a family, are going to do. I know we will come up with something. I will have to see if I can find some work floating around. I wasn't really too worried before, I don't know if that is just my naive nature kicking in or if I really thought he would be safe. He has already told me that if he does get laid off, he won't be returning to teaching. I can't say that I blame him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw I'm sorry. I can only imagine how it feels to have a family to take care of and be worried about losing your job. I am worried enough about myself and it's just me. I'll say a prayer for you guys!
Thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts your way!!! Love you.
Post a Comment