Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What to do, what to do??

Well dear sweet Zac is going nutso right now. I don't know if it is due to yet another tooth coming in or if it is just his nature. He has been so ornery lately. He climbs on everything, cries when he doesn't get his way and laughs like a mad man when you try talking to him. I hope it's not the terrible twos coming early. Uh oh. Right now he looks sweet but I am waiting for that to change cuz it never lasts long. What did I tell you, he is now jumping on the couch. I'm waiting for him to fall face first off the couch.

1 comment:

Adrienne Smith said...

hey teresa, just wanted to say hi and that I have been keeping up with your postings. I like this page much better than the care pages Zac had. Talk to you later, Adrienne