We kicked off Saturday by having another soccer game. The Cheetahs did a great job of playing together and by doing so, they won. I was very happy and proud to see Zeke be so much more aggressive as goalie and as a midfielder. There were also some other kiddos on the team that came out of their shell a little as well. After the game, we came home and sat on the couch and watched a movie. Zeke was playing video games and Zac was sleeping (that's the only time we can watch a movie). After that movie was over, we watched 'Speed Racer' with Zeke. He has been anxiously waiting to watch it. I loved watching that movie. It was total eye-candy for me with all of the great colors and patterns. After the movie was over, Zeke went and spent the night at grandma's house and then Zac fell asleep on the floor. Hersch and I watched season one of 'Californication'. I really liked watching that show. It was very interesting.
As for Sunday, I did not want to get up but I had to. I was watching the munchkin so that Hersch could go watch the Bears game. Zac was quite the busy body and wore me out yesterday. When he finally took his nap, I got a chance to continue my designers challenge I am taking at Green Tangerines. I am looking forward to each week. I also did a little laundry and cleaning up around the house.
This week is going to be a busy one. Today is my only day that something is not scheduled for us. I will be back later with more exciting info, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment