Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our trip to Target

Well this morning after breakfast Zac & I went to Target. We had a whole list of goodies to get. But of course right when I get in that store, I always get side tracked by the dollar bins. They had some great stuff in there. Next we looked in the toy aisle and I got Zeke some Christmas presents. Yes already. I have to start early so it doesn't cost so much. After that, Zac and I looked at the Halloween costumes. I found a Jango Fett for Zeke with 2 blasters like he asked for this morning. And I showed Zac the cute Yoda and Darth Vader costume. He picked the Darth Vader costume. Needless to say I was not surprised. So now both of my kids are going to be evil. Well it suits them at times. Oh yeah we got Zeke shin guards, can't forget those. That was the whole reason we went and to get Advil for all 22 of Herschel's headaches. Sorry honey, I hope it gets better. Just think, tomorrow's Friday and the kiddos and I won't even be here for most of the evening. We are off to see Veggie Tales Live. Zeke is super excited and I think Zac will really love it too.

Anyhoo, we had a great trip to Target this morning. I also loved it cuz Zac took a nap when he got home. He just got up and decided to show me his cool shades.



Now isn't he just too cute sometimes.

No comments: