Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge

I am passing some time before my Stampin Up party begins in a little while by searching for a fun layout to showcase my friendship with Senia. I started the weekly Designer's Challenge at Green Tangerines (scrapbook store). It started last week and I had to use glossy accents on my page that I created showcasing 7 of my closest friends. I, personally, was surprised that I actually have that many. Who would have thought? I didn't even have to include my husband. So this weeks challenge is to tell about one of my friends that likes bling and I have to use a little bling on my layout. Well, my girls aren't really huge on the whole bling thing, but Senia does like jewelry and she is always wearing fun jewelry. It was so weird, when I was at Green Tangerines this week for my Cricut club, I needed to find some girlie paper. I have only scrapbooked my boys, so I don't have any fun girl paper. I found just the right kind. I found papers that had shoes and handbags on them. So now I am on the search for the right picture of her to include in my layout.

Outside of that, Tuesday we had Zac's follow up to his spinal surgery last November. The doc said everything looks great and that he will have to be scanned again in a year to make sure all of the fluid is gone from the surgery. Then I got my hair done on Wednesday and I had my cricut class that night. And last night we had Parent Orientation at Zeke's school. Tomorrow morning is going to be an early one for soccer. We have pics at 7:30 and have to pic up another player. We will all be up earlier than normal. Yuck! Oh well, we only have one early game all year so that's not too bad.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

of course you have 7 good friends, silly! Hope your stamp party was fun and thank you so much fo the birthday wishes! I had a great day. Yours is right around the corner.....