Monday, September 8, 2008

My day...

Nothing too exciting today. I did laundry most of the day and I feel like I made a bigger mess. I am going to have to invest in one of those huge front loaders that does everything with the push of a button. But I suppose I still have to get the laundry to the machine and I still have to put it away. But I could put more in at once.

Zac has had a runny nose all day due to his teeth. That poor boy has got more teeth in his mouth and they have all come in at the same time. I discovered at dinner that he now also likes grapes. (Don't worry mom, I cut them in quarters) I think he ate more grapes than anything.

Zeke has been preoccupied with his new Wii game he got on Sunday with his gift card. It's Mario Baseball. He loves anything with Mario in it. He is already trying to master the game.

And as for Herschel, he had basketball practice this evening. Hopefully they aren't working him over too much.

In other news, I finally completed Zeke's Jog-a-thon scrapbook page. I just wasn't happy with it, but I made it work and now it doesn't bother me so much. I also had to make a sympathy card for one of Herschel's coworkers. Those aren't really as much fun to make due to the circumstances. I am now off to start another scrapbook page for Zeke's school album.

No comments: