Thursday, September 4, 2008

Design Class

Tonight, I had my Design Studio class for my Cricut. For those of you who don't know, it is a computer program for one of my scrapbooking tools. The class was down at Green Tangerines (scrapbook store in Roseville). I learned some very simple skills that I can't wait to use. The only bad thing about going to Green Tangerines, is that I always find something to buy....of course! I swear there needs to be a 12 step program to break that addiction. I love that store because all of the ladies are fabulous.
When I got home, I was greeted by my youngest running at me full speed ahead and giggling like he was drunk. I gave him big hugs and made him giggle even more. And Zeke gave me big greasy kisses from his fried chicken dinner. Oh how I love being a mom.

No comments: