Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Poor sweet baby....

Well I feel bad for two of my babies these days. The first one being Zac since he is still not feeling like his usual self. He has had a runny nose for the past two days and I had to start him on his breathing treatments for a few days until his cough subsides. I must say that him not feeling well has not slowed him down much or at all for that matter.

Herschel is my other baby I feel bad for. He has been having a rough time at work and not because of his class. He is frustrated because his higher ups aren't supporting him and his co-workers. And then they are all told that they aren't doing a good enough job with their students. Nothing like kicking them all when they are down. Sometimes I just wish his job were as simple as teaching the students, but unfortunately there is just too many politics and spineless people involved. Hang in there honey, I know you can do it and make it better. He just feels bad because he knows that all of the students are suffering because of all of this drama.

My other baby, Zeke is actually doing really well right now. I definitely think him starting school again has mellowed him out. I am really proud of him and how well he has been doing since school and soccer has started for him.

No comments: