Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I am thankful for....

I hope everyone else had just as great of a Thanksgiving day as I did. I spent it with some of my friends and my family. We ate lots of yummy food. And had a ton of fun. It was filled with the parade, the dog show, a large family, some naughty items (my husband and his bro made a rather phallic display with a turkey bone, some rolls and sour cream), a trip to Michael's, more food, and planning out my shopping day. Both of the kiddos had a great time and ate well.

Here is Zeke enjoying his turkey leg. It's as big as he is.


Zac was enjoying his mashed potatoes.


Herschel enjoying his gravy. No he didn't really drink it but I am sure he could have. He ate most of it that was missing anyways.


So on this day we gave thanks, I am thankful for my boys of course. They constantly keep me on my toes and remind me of all of the emotions I have on a daily basis. They mean the world to me and I just hope they know it.
I am also very thankful for my parents and grandparents who do so much for us. Who else would push turkey dinner back an hour so that I could go to Michael's and get $30 Cricut carts? Thanks mom.

I am also thankful for Herschel's family and for my other family, my friends. And I am thankful for applesauce. :) Everyone that knows me, knows I can't exist without applesauce. This was my bowl at turkey dinner. Nothing beats homemade applesauce.

And, lastly, I am thankful for my Sara, without her I would have no one to mad shop with on Black Friday. We had another fun time this year as well. And I got all of the items on my list. Now I am ready to finish decorating the tree.

No comments: