
We finally got to play a soccer game. It seems like forever since we were rained out last weekend and the weekend before we didn't play. Zeke was goalie the first half and he did such a great job of stopping all of the shots on goal. He even got kicked in the face with the ball the one time. During the second half he was on the field, and he did a great job. He had a couple shots on goal but one was caught and the other missed the goal. He also defended his goalie just in time to keep the score 2-1 with the Cheetah winning. I had such a great time watching him today. I love to see the passion come out of him. And of course it is because the season is almost over.
I am off for now, need to do some chores and hopefully watch a couple movies with Herschel today. We definitely could used some bonding time especially since he is going to be gone most of next week at night due to basketball practice. Oh well, it will be fun to go and watch some of the games. And I was the one who convinced him to take the position.
Well I am back and we had a cute afternoon. After I dropped off Zeke to hang out with some fun girls, Herschel asked me to bring him Starbucks. I 'bout fell over since he never has drinks from there. As requested I brought him a caramel machiato (sp?) but something happened to the end of it.

Apparently it gave Zac some energy because a little while later, I was cleaning Zac's room and heard some noises outside and this is what I found:


Zac was helping daddy move firewood to our patio. He was so proud of himself for helping. He looked so cute and he kept asking dad for more wood to carry.
Well since Zac is getting tired, hopefully we will get to watch our movies soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment