Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanks Marg and David....

Yesterday we dropped the kiddos off at my inlaws and got some food and had dinner with Angie and Kevin and then we went to David's 30th birthday party. I had some beverages before we left the house so when we got to the party, I was nice and toasty. It was nice, I didn't have to be the dd for once. David and Marg's house was very cute. I was so happy we were able to make it. There were a lot of fun moments:


There were some shots.


A "small" cupcake fight.


Some salami. We all know how much my husband loves meat!


Some presents. Every birthday party needs presents.


Some kissing. Also some fuzzy handcuffs. I don't have any pics of that cuz I was the one in the handcuffs. The birthday boy thought it would be funny to put them on me.


Some 'smores made my the ever lovely Stephanie. Oooh yummy!!


And of course, great friends.

Thanks Marg and David for having us over for your great party.

No comments: