Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!


I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that you are safe during your travels should you be going near or far. Eat lots of yummy food and enjoy the holiday.
Did you like my turkey? I made him with my cricut and the design studio program. I had to cut 100 of each feather and body and nose for all of the TB second grade classes. I hope the kids had as much fun making them as I did.
I will be starting my Black Friday shopping a little early. Tonight, Michael's has cricut carts on sale for $30. That's a steal!! I am hoping to pick up a few before heading off to my parents to enjoy dinner. I will have already eaten one meal at my inlaws, so I won't be withering away waiting for some yummy turkey.
I will try to post tomorrow, but I will be busy with girlies doin some mad shopping and then Zeke has been waiting to put up the Christmas tree.

Until later, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: