Well so far the highlight of this week was our parent-teacher conference for Zeke. We had it on Tuesday morning. He did so well on his report card and we were really proud of him. However, his teacher was telling us that he is capable of a lot more. We pretty much already knew that but it was nice to see that she is aware of his laziness as well. I always knew he was too smart for his own good and now we have proof. I am happy school work comes easy for him and I hope that the more we encourage and push him, it will stay that way. I remember growing up and school wasn't always so easy for me. I had to work really hard. I am thinking that is how our little Zac is going to be, since nothing has been easy for him.
Other than that, last night I had my final challenge at Green Tangerines and I really liked my layout that I threw together in an hour. I didn't think I would be able to do it, since I am so anal about that stuff. I will have to post some pics soon. I have also been finishing up our little soccer books for the parents. We are having our end-of-the-year soccer party tomorrow night and I always make a little something for all of the kiddos on the team. I just have to glue down the pics for two more players. I am so much more on schedule this year than usual. I will also post some pics of those later.
No comments:
Post a Comment