Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tiring weekend...

This weekend was a ton of fun but also very tiring. It started with a soccer game in the morning on Saturday. The game was way too intense for me and the poor kiddos lost big time, 4-1. The other team had some crazy wicked moves and worked together better than our team was. Zeke had a great breakaway but the goalie stopped the ball. I was hoping it was going to be a goal for him. After the game, I headed to Roseville for my scrapbook retreat. I had a ton of fun and got some cards done for this upcoming "cookie party" I will be hosting. Check your mailboxes soon as they will be arriving. It was a late night for me since the retreat went until midnight and then I still had to drive home. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Today, we got to relax a little. Hersch let me sleep in until he left for the Bears game. I got up and vegged out with the kiddos until Zac took his nap. After that I was cutting out some feathers for an upcoming Thanksgiving project at Zeke's school. I am about halfway done. After that we went to my sis & bro inlaws house for dinner and the kiddos got to play and Herschel watched the Blackhawks game with his brother. It was very relaxing. After that, I still had to do some work for tomorrow and I was a good girl and got it all done. If I get all my work done then hopefully, I will get to go and play tomorrow. Well, I think I am off to bed. Until later.

No comments: