On Friday night, we had some friends come over and we were out back playing ladder ball. The boys were the ones mainly playing. I was out there when I noticed that one of the guys was in a tank top and his boxer briefs. Not quite sure what was going on but it didn't bother me at all. Later on, another one of the guys appears out of nowhere wearing his tank top and boxer briefs. I noticed a trend starting. So, being the crazy girl that I am, I went into the house and came out to the backyard wearing my tank top and boy undies. Don't question my parenting but even our kiddo joined in on the matching outfits. Way too much fun for a Friday night! Well I won't keep you any longer without the pics...



We did a few relay races, some cartwheels and played red light, green light. Thanks for looking and sorry for the lack of posting lately. Summer always seems to get away from me in a hurry!
No comments:
Post a Comment