There is always lots of fun to be had on 4th of July at my inlaw's house. The kiddos swim, we bbq, watch fireworks and have lots of laughs all day. I think we all had a ton of fun. Kuddos this year to my nephew that bought "The big box" of fireworks for grandpa to enjoy. It goes to show that he really is growing up. Also, since he is growing up, we had him light all of the fireworks. Now that was entertaining in and of itself. I'm surprised he didn't catch on fire. The firework show was a lot of fun. I felt bad for Zac because he was wanting to watch fireworks all week long and then yesterday, he wanted to go inside cuz he was scared. Oh well maybe he will enjoy them next year. Well here are a few fun photos from the day.

Zeke having fun in the pool with uncle Fred.

Zac having fun playing in the backyard.

I'm enjoying some yummy s'mores thanks to my sis-in-law.

I think he's too big! A big kid that is.

Some of the fireworks we lit.

I told him he had to make it a good photo cuz my battery was dying. I think he did a good job of that.

Watching Zeke play with sparklers. Sparklers are my fave. Well I hope everyone else had a great 4th as well. Thanks for looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment