Saturday, July 11, 2009

Traveling fools

This past week my husband and I went with my bro and sis-in-law to Santa Cruz and Capitola. We went for three days and didn't have the kiddos. It was a very relaxing time. We went to Capitola to have dinner the first night and to walk around. The next day, we walked around downtown Santa Cruz and then we went to the Boardwalk and the boys went in the water. It was highly entertaining watching them body surf. Our last day was spent at the beach in Capitola. My sis-in-law and I watched the boys go in the ocean again and then we all played a little volleyball. None of us wanted to go home because we had such a relaxing time.

Hersh and I on the pier.

The cute and colorful houses you can rent.

My brother and sister-in-law walking on the beach.

The brothers body surfing. I know they had a great time out there!

As for today, I have done some laundry and we cleaned out our pantry and refrigerator. It looks so much nicer and now I know exactly what I need to get from the store.

No comments: