Thursday, August 6, 2009
Hiatus...
So sorry for the hiatus but we were traveling again. This time we were in the state of Illinois. We went to visit my husband's family. Talk about having a good time; we extended our time and when we did have to leave, it was so difficult. To keep the busy vacation simple, we went to two baseball games at Wrigleyfield. So glad that the Cubbies won both of those as well. The boys loved the games and Zeke got a ball from one of the pitchers. Herschel was more stoked about that than Zeke, I think. We went to the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier and walked around downtown Chicago. We got to spend time with his family and had a blast! It was great listening to stories and just enjoying their company. I will post pictures soon. I am still so tired and I am trying to get caught up around here before school starts in 10 days!!! Total craziness around here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment