to Disneyland. We surprised Zeke last Monday when we woke him and his brother up bright and early to get in the car. We didn't tell him where we were going. He was trying to figure it out and he did guess correctly we just didn't tell him until we got there. So for the past week, we were enjoying the southern summer sun (which is much cooler than this one by about 20 degrees). We wandered around Disneyland and California Adventure and had a great time with the kiddos. I think they really enjoyed it as well. I was able to get Zeke to go on Thunder Mountain with me despite the fact that he didn't think he could do it. I was proud of him and I think he secretly liked it a little. We had breakfast with the characters which was a lot of fun for all of us except Zac. He was a little apprehensive when it came to meeting the characters. I don't blame him, some of them do look a little weird. I loved the new Toy Story Mania ride. I also enjoyed going on Space Mountain and the "teapups" as Zac calls them. We all enjoyed the week a lot, but of course, we are happy to be home again (for now). Here are a few photos from the week. Well here are just a few of the photos. I took a ton but I can't post them all! Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
With the ever present blanket!
Post a Comment