Thursday, June 4, 2009

school is done...almost

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of school. Who am I kidding they haven't really done anything this week. Today was the root beer float party and tomorrow is field day. Every year, I have the toughest time trying to come up with what to get Zeke's teacher. Well this year I made her a little something. Also I will be putting a gift card in it as well. I decided to make her an explosion box using the Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' pack. I used Hoppy Memories. I just love the colors and the embellishments in that set. All of the stuff I used on this box came in the pack and I still have lots more left to use. I like the box so much that I don't want to give it to his teacher. I often finding myself doing that with presents that I make. I never seem to want to give them away. Here are a few photos from the box. Maybe, I will make this into a class with the new products that are coming out soon.

Here is what the box looks like with the lid on it.

Here is the inside of the box when the sides fall open. I took four pics of Zeke that were from various school functions. My fave is the one with his teacher.


Here are a few of the scenes behind the photo flaps. I had a great time making this box this evening. I am hoping she will enjoy it as well. For those of you with kiddos, have a great last day tomorrow!

No comments: