Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Herschel's 30th

This past weekend we celebrated Herschel's 30th birthday with many of our family and friends. It was a lot of fun. I always love having an excuse for all of us to get together. We always seem to have a ton of fun. Herschel got some great gifts but I think the best gift of all was not having to go to work the next day because school was out! I just want to thank everyone for coming and making the party so great! I think I will let the pictures do the rest of the explaining. With out further ado:

Boys, beer and bbq: a must for every party!

A celebratory shot for the birthday boy!

A quick photo op. before the party gets too crazy!

Lighting all those candles is a group effort!

He said he didn't make a wish because everything he would wish for, he had; great family and friends!

Opening his presents.





My most favorite from the day was playing wiffleball in the street with everyone. I will be back tomorrow to let you know about a minor accident we had in the Smith house today. Not to worry everyone is doing fine. Stay tuned...

No comments: