We have been productive for the start of spring break. I hope we can keep it up. Last night, we pulled a ton of weeds and just did some other yard work. It doesn't seem like we did very much but we filled our green garbage can. We are going to continue the work when the garbage is emptied on Wednesday morning. I am feeling good since I have been somewhat productive. I had sort of a crummy feeling weekend. The weekend wasn't bad, just I wasn't feeling well. I was in a haze and was sad. I just wasn't feeling good about myself. On one hand, I wanted to be left alone and on the other, I wanted company. I just didn't know what to do with myself. I did enjoy Zeke's baseball game. I loved watching Zac get all excited to watch Zeke and his cousin. She was playing on the other field.

Here he is watching as Zeke is playing catcher.

I took this one because I thought he looked cute even though those are all weeds behind him. I have since pulled all of those weeds. Zac even helped me pull a few. He also brought me my shovel and he shared his juice with me. I love those moments.

I will leave you with this last cute photo of Zac blowing on a dandelion. I hope he made a wish. Thanks for looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment