Is what I feel like this weekend. Last week we had two games for Zeke during the week and I was working more so that we will have more money for Vegas. Because of all of this I have slacked off on doing the house chores. I got lazy in the evenings. I feel like the house is really dirty. I hate that feeling. I need to do some dusting and vacuuming and then I will feel better, hopefully. I need to prioritize all the things I need to get done and then it will actually happen. Friday night we went to my sis and bro in-laws house for dinner and didn't get home til late and then Zac woke up before 5am screaming. Still don't know what was wrong with him but he went back to sleep just fine laying next to daddy. I needed to get up early to work in the snack bar for Zeke's baseball team and before I left, I took this cute photo.

They looked so peaceful sleeping so soundly. I went to take a picture of Zeke sleeping as well but he was already awake and watching a movie in his room. I was hoping for a cute picture of him too.
As for today, we just got back from Zeke's baseball pictures and the hit-a-thon. He hit one ball 109 feet. Not bad for a beginner. I just thought I would put in a quick post since Zeke is waiting for me to play a board game with him. It appears that I am going to be busy this week as well. I am hoping to clean up the house since I have my Craft Night on Saturday night. Can't wait to work on more projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment