That is all I have to say after dealing with a local car dealership these past two days. I had to take my car in to have it looked at because the brake light came on while I was driving and the brake pedal started grabbing. I took it in and found out later that day that to fix my car and replace the part was going to cost me close to a thousand dollars. I told them to hold off and I drove the car home. It drove just fine when I got it back. I had my bro-in-law come and look at my car for me that night and he ran a test that was in the manual in regards to what was going on. It passed the test no prob. Then today I took the car to a different mechanic and he looked at it and drove it and said nothing seemed wrong with it. So that got me thinking, which is never a good thing. I called up this dealership and asked to speak to the manager of the service department. I told him what had happened and he said that he would look into it and call me back. Well he did call me back...at closing time. I spoke to him and the first thing out of his mouth is that we are "great customers" and then he proceeds to tell me that he called the head dealership and they can waive some fees and he can get me the part and install it for one hundred dollars. Wow, that's 900 cheaper!! So I told him that I had to complain about my service and question what was going on and it would be cheaper. I also told him that I was frustrated because this is not the first time that this has happened to us. He then goes on to tell me that he went out of his way to get this cheaper and that if I didn't go back to them and have it done, he doesn't care. What, you don't care if you lose me as a customer?? So then I told him THAT is exactly I wouldn't be coming back because of the way he was treating me.
OMG!! How can you sit and tell a long time customer that you don't care if you lose their business? Especially during a tough economical time like this?? I hope karma bites him in the ass! Sorry for the downer post but I can't stand people like that!
On a lighter note, Zac and I went to the grocery store this evening and before we left we had to put his shoes on. While we were in his room, he picked up his little mickey mouse bag to take to the store just like mommy. I take my reusable bags whenever I go to stores. He was so cute because he even gave it to the lady that was checking us out and she gave us credit for his bag. I didn't expect that. He was so cute carrying his bag out with his box of crackers in it. That is how he celebrated Earth Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment