Sunday, April 26, 2009

A few layouts...

I had my monthly craft night last night and had a great time. I had the ladies make either a Mother's day or a Father's day card. I worked on a 4th of July layout when I wasn't busy chatting. Needless to say, I finished my layout today. I really enjoy these monthly nights. I get to chat it up with some great gals and I get to be creative; two things I love! Here are the layouts and the cards that I have been working on:

This is one that I created using the products from Green Tangerines's March Kit Club. I really loved these pictures and couldn't wait to scrapbook them.

This was a two page layout for the 4th of July using super cute Creative Imagination papers that I found on sale last week at Michaels.

These last two are cards that I made courtesy of a lady on the Stampin' Up demonstrator website. She gave all the info on how to make them. I will be offering a class on how to make these two cards as well as four others. They will be "His and Hers Birthday Cards".

Well that is it for me tonight. I have a meeting tomorrow with a really creative lady that is going to help jump start my Stampin' Up business. I can't wait to chat with her. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wish I could have been there! When is the next one??
I still want to order that stamp set with the "Thanks a Latte" on it. I just have to wait for a little frivolous fun money.