One of the first things I love about Christmas is watching the tree lighting at the Rockefeller Center in NY on tv. I was super excited cuz my fave artist (David Cook) performed my fave song ("Happy Christmas"). I swear one year, I will make it to NY to see that happen live. I also love decorating the tree, building fires and watching a different Christmas movie with the kiddos every night. Last night we had a fire going and the tree was all lit up and we were snuggled up on the couch watching "Elf". I am most thankful for those moments and I wish there were more of them. Life gets too chaotic, especially during this time of year and that's why I love taking the time to enjoy it with my loved ones.
It is always at the end of the year when I reflect on how quickly time passes and that someday my boys will be all grown up and not around as much. Gets me all teary-eyed just thinkin' about it. Alright, alright...enough of that mushy crap. I've gotta go clean up after those little boogers.
No comments:
Post a Comment