Monday, December 8, 2008

They're coming out quicker now...

On Saturday night, we finally got to sit down as a family and watch a movie. We watched Wall-E since Zeke had been waiting for us to watch it with him. We are about halfway through the movie when Zeke says, "Look I pulled my tooth out". I look over at him and sure enough, he was holding his tooth and had a gaping hole in the front of his mouth. He makes me laugh when he loses a tooth cuz then he is anxiously waiting to see what the Toothfairy is going to bring him.

This time he got five dollars and was excited, he told me it was probably because this was a bigger tooth.

Well I hope everyone is on track with all of their holiday extravaganzas. I know I wish I was. I feel like I am going to be forgetting so much this year due to leaving early for our vacation and feeling overwhelmed. I haven't even started my Christmas cards and I am so looking forward to making them. I will have to squeeze them in somewhere. If you don't get one this year it isn't because I don't like you, it will be because I ran out of time. I am just really excited for my cookie party this weekend. I will have photos posted immediately following.

No comments: