Okay so I am trying to remain calm when really I am so nervous that I am going to forget something terribly important for our vacation. I feel like I have so much to think of right now, that it is just inevitable that something is going to be forgotten. I only have bits and pieces of all of our belongings set aside to go, so I still feel like I have so much more to do. And then I also have to make sure that I complete all of our Christmas items as well. Aaugghh! *insert chicken running with head cut off here*
And then last night I tried on a dress to wear for one of the formal nights and I felt like a cow in it. I know, I know how can I ever feel like a cow in anything? Well all of the dresses that I seem to find these days are form fitting and that doesn't work too well with my large muffin top thanks to that sick kid that was in my belly two years ago. He had to go and stretch me to the max. Yeah and I'm not so good about standing up straight and sucking it in, so I make myself look even worse. Anyhoo, I better actually get something done since my bags have to be packed by tomorrow night at 8. Thanks for listening to my moment of insecurities. I will try not to let it happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment