Thursday, December 11, 2008

No children were harmed in the taking of this photo...

Okay so I have come to the conclusion that Zac is constantly going to be my little boy that is going to keep me on my toes. First, he threw a yo-yo at the Christmas tree and had to dig in to the tree to get it, of course.

Who needs a dog when I've got Zac. As if that wasn't enough, he then thinks its a good idea to put bubble wrap on his head. Yeah, that's right, on his head. But of course I got a pic of that too.
CAUTION: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED AND HE WAS NOT HARMED IN ANY WAY! :]



This the reason we should not have any more children! He is way to crazy for me to handle sometimes oh but I love him like crazy.

1 comment:

Adrienne Smith said...

Hey Teresa, Jr thinks the picture of Zac recovering his yo-yo looks like a Christmas card picture.