Poor Zac, he doesn't get this whole Halloween holiday yet. Herschel has been trying to get his costume ready for this weekend's costume party and Zac freaks out every time he sees daddy with the wig on. Herschel's costume isn't even scary but the wig just looks too different. I feel so bad for Zac because I can just see his face change. I will take pics this weekend and post them for all to see. I am looking forward to seeing Herschel and Mark's duo. They are going to be hilarious, I just know it. I am still yet to come up with a costume for me. I am going tomorrow to look but I don't know if I want to spend the money. They are so stinkin' expensive.
In other news I have been busier working to earn some extra money for the holidays and to pay off some bills before we go on our big vacation over Christmas.
This weekend, I will also be doing "Scrap Pink" at Green Tangerines in Roseville. I am looking forward to doing that. A big portion of the money goes towards raising money for breast cancer awareness. My sis-in-law is going with me. We did this last year as well. Maybe we started a new tradition for the two of us.
1 comment:
A new tradition sounds great! Poor Zac, but before you know it he will be wearing his hair weird! Adrienne
Post a Comment