Sunday, October 19, 2008

The days are just packed...

I can't believe that it has been a whole week since I have last blogged. Well, correction, I can believe it because it seems like we have been so busy. Monday was a house work day since I realized that last weekend my driver's license expired and Monday was a holiday so I had to wait til Tuesday to get it renewed.

Tuesday, my mom took me to get my license and it only took about 15-20 minutes. They are getting very organized in the DMV these days. After that, she went with me to Green Tangerines to get my Designer's Challenge point. We also went to Borders to check out some goodies and then we had lunch at La Bou.

Wednesday invovled straigtening up the house and doing laundry, blech. Then the kiddos and I headed to my inlaws for dinner and to celebrate Gabby's birthday.

Thursday, I had a meeting in the morning that lasted til the afternoon. Then we had soccer practice, dinner and I had to make cupcakes for the Fall Festival. I also had to get my scrapbook items ready for my "All Day Crop" on Friday morning.

Friday, I got up bright and early and went and picked up my friend and we headed to the scrapbook expo. It was so much fun and I am almost done with the food book I am making for Zac's surgeon for his birthday. Herschel called me midday to tell me that the Fall Festival was postponed once again and now they won't be able to do it until the spring. I don't mind, since I was going to miss it anyways.

Saturday was soccer day. Zeke played goalie first half and did a great job. He stopped a few goals, one that got kicked pretty hard. The second half he was a foward and he did pretty good. He had a header and then passed it to a team mate and he scored. Their game was a tie this week, 2-2. Our first goal was made by one of the girls on the team. Our little spitfire. After soccer, I drove down to Sac to drop Hersch off to play with James and I took the kiddos to get their Halloween pics taken. Zac was not interested in getting his pics taken but I managed to get a couple cute pics of them. I will have to post a few later. The kids got some new shoes and I got new slippers courtesy of mom and dad. We are all very excited about our shoes. Espescially Zac, he slept with his on last night. We finally came home and I scrapbooked with my friend again and another friend stopped by.

This morning, I am waiting for the cinnamon rolls to cool off to feed the vultures and then I am off to pick up Hersh.

No comments: