Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alice in "Wonderland"

Well I had a really busy Saturday. I woke up and got ready for my Scrap Pink with my sis-in-law. She picked me up and she drove me to Roseville to my fave scrapbooking store, Green Tangerines. There, she made some very cute Halloween cards and I worked on soccer books for all the kiddos on Zeke's soccer team. I got pretty far with them and now I need to start printing the pics. We got lunch and dinner, a cupcake bar (very yummy), cupcake make and take and a "goodie" bag. I had a lot of fun.
We had to leave early because I was also going to the Sillman's Halloween party. I changed into my costume at Green Tangerines and all of the ladies were giving me whistles and great comments. My sis-in-law dropped me off where I entered into a crazy zone. Nothing like crazy adults in fun costumes.

Here is my dear sweet husband and I. What did he put in that box?


What's in your box, no, what's in your box? They have way too much fun together.


Even the St Pauly girl was gettin in on the action!


Where's Waldo? Senia's brother went as Waldo and he is randomly placed in some pictures. I thought this one was great.


Chef Stef cookin' up some goodies with Alice.


Where did the Big Lebowski come from?


Some of my girls and I having fun.


Very naught, she touched his "package".



As if you couldn't tell from all of the pics, yes we did have a great time. I had to post so many so that all of you at home could see just how much fun we had.

No comments: