Thursday, October 2, 2008

Loot from the Fairy....


Okay so here is the money Zeke got from the Tooth Fairy. That lucky boy. But I have to say that he can really be sweet sometimes. He often hears me say that we don't have money to do stuff, so on our way to soccer practice on Tuesday he came out to me and was holding his money. I told him to go and put it away so that he wouldn't lose it. He said, "No, mommy I am giving one dollar to you and one to daddy so that now you will have some money." How sweet is that???? Sometimes he can be so thoughtful.

On another note, I am bummed because we were supposed to have the Fall Festival at Zeke's school tomorrow night but it got postponed due to what the weather "might" be like. It is going to be next Friday but I am going to be gone. I will be missing the festival once again. I was really looking forward to going. I wanted to take some pictures of him having fun.

No comments: