
Here are his sparkly letters he picked up.

A little advertising for the store. I have a link to the store on my "blogoliscious" column. I also have a link to the Kit Club. It's the super cute flair button. It will take you to the home page. Be sure to check out their blog because they have a huge giveaway going on right now and all you have to do is leave a comment. They are showcasing many talented women throughout the week. Be sure to check out their layouts, there is tons of great inspiration.
Now back to our regularly scheduled blog: On Thursday night we invited my grandparents and parents over to make dinner and give my grandma her photobook I made for her for mother's day. It was all about our Christmas vacation to Hawaii. Well being that Zac loves pictures just as much as grandma, he felt the need to sit with her. She just loved that!


Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment