



It was too funny that all of us that put on the shower were wearing a black shirt and levis. It was like we had planned it. My favorite of the shower was the chocolate fountain.
Sunday was a total relaxation day. We didn't do anything but get caught up on our shows on dvr. It was great.
Monday, I actually felt like I was accomplishing some things and so I went to Jacks Urban Eats in Natomas with my sis-in-law and had a great time. Zac was being so silly. Later that night, Zeke had a baseball game and he had his best hit of the season. He hit it to the outfield. We were also lucky because the rain held off until the end of the game.
As for today, I got my hair done and I had a meeting afterwards. Now I am trying to figure out a way to get myself organized so that I don't feel overwhelmed. I don't know how that is going to work because I already told my husband that I want to play Rockband. Let's see what I end up doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment