Yesterday we celebrated Zeke's birthday and I took a variety of pictures and for some reason, i can't get them to download on to my computer. Not sure what is going on but it is irritating the crap out of me. I think overall he had a good day. We had Open House last night for him so we were unable to go out to dinner or do anything super special for him. But last night, we stuck a candle in a cupcake and sang to him and we gave him our presents. He's having his party this weekend at the bowling alley with some of his friends and then we will have a little family gathering for him later on that day. On Sunday we are going to Outback to have his special birthday dinner. So he gets to celebrate his day a little longer.
And as for today, we had a couple of milestones in the house. Apparently this morning, Zeke lost another tooth right before school. He was angry and put a towel in his mouth and ripped it out really fast and out came his tooth with it. I was wondering what all the blood was from in his garbage earlier. Also, I have been noticing a pattern with Zac. When he gets out of the tub and before he gets a diaper on, he likes to pee. So today I took him in to the toy room (his bathroom) where he sat on his potty and went pee. I was so proud of him. He was very happy with himself as well. There's nothing like watching a naked baby grinning from ear to ear. Hopefully, I can post some photos soon. Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment