Monday, December 6, 2010

busy, busy, busy....

I feel like I haven't had any free time since I last posted. And when I did have free time, I was spending it with my mister. Our weekends have been flying by. We haven't had one where we could do nothing... As the holidays approached it only got worse! Don't get me wrong, I have loved all of the fun we have been having on the weekends! Since last posting, we had soccer every weekend until the weekend before Thanksgiving. Then I had a bridal and bachelorette party for my sis-in-law at my house, the following weekend was Thanksgiving weekend which included spending time with family and putting up our Christmas tree and this past weekend, we had our annual Cookie Party! I am looking forward to spending more time with my boys over their Christmas break. Part of our Christmas tradition is making a fire nightly and watching a different Christmas movie every night! Last night was "The Happy Elf". I love all of our traditions! Before I leave for the evening, I will leave you with this photo we took last night....My boys are the cutest!

No comments: