Friday, September 17, 2010
The start of soccer season...
Last weekend, soccer season started for my oldest son and it was a great opening day! Last year we didn't win any games so it was very exciting when we started off the season by winning our first game 3-1! It was great to watch all of the kids work together out there. This year we told Zeke that he has to do something to keep the hair out of his face while playing. I bought him some headbands to wear and he was a little skeptical about wearing it, so I told him I would wear one as well. Needless to say, after the game, he admitted to the headband working. In addition to that, he asked if I would wear one again this Saturday. How could I say no??? Besides, I think we look super cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment